Thursday, August 11, 2011

Update on Jenene - August 11, 2011

Sorry it has been a while since I have last updated you all on her condition, it has been a pretty hectic few weeks since she has been out after her GVHD visit.

Well unfortunately she is back in the hospital and back on her GVHD Diet, it sounds as though she had another flair up of GVHD as she has not been able to keep much down (including her meds). Not quite sure what is actually going on, as she was admitted while I was at work. I will update more once I know, but I thought I would at least send out an email.

She is back at the Kohler Pavilion 14th floor room 27. Come by and visit if you wish, she is pretty out of it currently, but may peak up a bit with some rest.

Also, as a fundraiser, we are selling wristbands about cancer and leukemia awareness. We have two kinds for sale:

1. A Choose Hope leukemia awareness specific orange wristband that states: “Say It, Fight It Cure It.” the color orange is for Leukemia Awareness. These wristbands are $3.00 each and we have 2 different sizes, youth and adult (we have only a few Extra Large ones, but they are available).
2. StupidCancer.com ‘I2Y’ black wristband. We have 2 kinds of these, a family friendly one that states stupid cancer.com i[2]y with a little birdie, and the same saying with a middle finger as well (both the bird and the middle finger is figuratively saying that we are giving the bird to cancer, and i[2]y stand for I’m too young). These are $5.00 and are only in one size (most likely adult).


Please contact either of us if you are interested: jmphilips503@hotmail.com or rossyoungman@gmail.com.

Thanks, I will update more when I get more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment