So instead of posting daily on Facebook I kept notes to myself and new that I would post them on my blog.
3. Good knees
4. The love from my Maggie
5. To have a job that supports my lifestyle
6. For those that were strong enough to fight for all of my freedoms.
7. Peace to myself
8. A job that I enjoy
9. My little nephews
10. The love I have for sports
12. My health
14. Freedom to drive
15. For my family
16. For best friends
17. Having purpose to live again
18. My mom and dad
19. Benjamin Franklin
20. Doctors that answer your questions regardless of the hour
21. Water, food, and wine
23. For a good therapist
24. The experience of being bald and teaching me how to love myself regardless of how I look.
25. My crazy bosses and the lessons that they teach me.
26. Being able to express myself through writing.
27. The people that invented indoor plumbing
28. For my soon to be in-laws that are becoming to feel like my family
29. Clothes and shoes
30. My new recumbent bike.
I am so thankful to have my life. I love the way it is. There are always things that could make it better and that is why we have goals.
I could write everyday what I am thankful for. There are so many things that we live with that we don't even realize how important they are until they are gone. Don't take life for granted. Live it as full as possible. I realized that doesn't mean that I have to always be doing something. What is one of the most important things to my life? Napping. I have always liked to nap and so does Ross. It is one of favorite things to do.
I will keep this light...until my next posting...Happy Holidays.