Wednesday, November 2, 2011

After 2 rounds of chemo

Hello,

I want to thank you again for all your love and support. I have now had two rounds of chemo. The first one didn't go so well. I had a headache for the next three days. The chemo that I recieved yesterday went beautifully. I felt great yesterday and today. I have four more weeks and then I will be done.

I found out that I am going to be reducing my medications and will be done with one of them two days before Thanksgiving. At that time my diet will change once again. I am hoping to find out in the next couple of days if I will be able to drive again. Oh how I have missed it. :-(

In a couple of weeks I will be getting a dog that I love already. I can't wait to get her.

I have so much to look forward to!

Thank you again,
Jenene

No comments:

Post a Comment