Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Update from November 16th

It is me Jenene....

Great news!!!
I have been released to start driving again with limits. Also, have been released to go back to work again but only working a few hours a week. I have really missed driving and working. Looking forward to getting my life back.

For the real news I have 2 more lumbar punctures with chemo left. Those will be done at the end of the month. I also will have a bone marrow biospy at the end of the month marking my 6 months since transplant to make sure that I am still in remission.

I am getting around really well and feeling great. My hair is coming back. I would love to hear from everyone. I still have plenty of time on my hands.

You can email me at jmphilips503@hotmail.com or reach me at 503.341.3498

Hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

  1. This is great news, I am so happy for you! You have been an inspiration to me over the past (almost) year. It must be wonderful getting some normality back to your life.

    When I did the Tahoe Century ride back in 2008 as part of our fundraising for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society (our charity at Quest Diagnostics that year) I didn't know anyone who had any of those cancers personally. Your experience has given me a whole new perspective of all of the time and training, and fundraising. Team in Training is an amazing venue to get involved - 2 of the people on my team were survivors and were in long term remissions - they were exceptional inspirations.

    Have you gotten involved with either LLS or TNT?

    Take care and continued improving health!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete